Aspen Ranch Outdoor Education Center Programs
"Come and study with us in the beautiful foothills of
the Canadian Rocky Mountains."
A variety of Alberta Education driven programs on the
Environment and Renewable Resources are available at our
center through the Camps for Children Educational Association. A few of these are as follows: Wetland Studies,
Riparian Area Encounters, Ecosystem Awareness, and Outdoor
Education Experiences (Wilderness Survival and Cross-Country
Skiing). Our Grade 4 Farm Safety and Alberta Agriculture
Resources Program is very unique and enjoyed by all.
Check out our newest project!
Along with their academic studies, students may engage in
leadership, life skill activities, drama, art, fishing, and
recreational sports. Please review our calendar when updated and fill out our short registration form
for the course that you desire and e-mail it to us at email@example.com
(*first nations camp dates are not final as they are to be determined by instructors)
Our Certified teaching staff may instruct and supervises
activities, unless groups wish to do their own. The focus is
on fostering successful learning and fun within a safe and
caring environment. The many programs that we offer are made successful through the help of
our Administration and Support staff.
We ask that you do the following when visiting with
- Stay with your group at all times.
- If you get injured please let an adult know right
- If you get wet let your instructor know immediately.
- Dress warmly and layer your clothing.
- Carry juice/water to keep hydrated
- Wear proper shoes, a hat, and bud spray for that
- Enjoy the wildlife from a distance and Do Not
feed any animals or pick the wild flowers.
- Please take all of your garbage out with you. Do not
leave it on the trail.